Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Roast Pig, Roast Duck, Wonton Noodle Soup

Type of Noodle: Egg

What's in it: Roast Pig, Roast Duck, Wonton

Price: $7.95

Where to Find It: Mark's Duck House (Falls Church, VA)

Rating: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Summary: I absolutely love noodle soups from Mark's Duck House. They make pretty damn authentic Hong Kong style noodle soups. This particular combination has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. My parents used to love going to Mark's Duck House even in it's days in the Eden Center. You can get each of the goodies in their own noodle soup, but getting them all in one soup solves the problem of deciding which one you want to go with. Typically I like adding the hot pepper oil and just a dash of vinegar to the soup. My only suggestion is that they invest in bigger bowls. It's so full of goodies it can get messy until your soup level gets lower. Try this soup ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment